A Unicorn! I want to be a Unicorn!


I believe I painted more little girls and even some boys as unicorns this past year.  
And why not? 

They are magical, glittery, and they just make ya feel good!


 


 Some are full face. . .
 (I like to match their outfits if they don't have a color preference.)








Some just over one eye . . .
(a really fast face, a favorite at high volume events)



 Some just an indication of some far away dream.
 (young adults like this because it does not look like a kids design)










   And sometimes the unicorn's horn is real!



 These colorful horns are applied like gems and can be saved as a keepsake.

















 In fact, anyone can be a unicorn. Even "Hello Kitty".









It is unanimous!  Everyone loves being a unicorn!
Even the face painter!!!






 back to Nashville Painted Faces

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roar!

First Post . . . Am I doing this right?